I’m working on a design where I’m applying the CY8CKIT- 062 PIONEER KIT, my design is versioned and everything is working OK (compilation, libraries, BSP) until I changed my laptop.
I pulled the design from the server to continue solving (understanding that Ire-generated themtb_shared libs using the library director) and the problem of the unresolved inclusion’ starts just after that. I tried to fix this using the indexer update and so on but I require help finding something!
Another thing that I need to mention here’s that when I produce a new design based on the empty design template’ the same problem occurs.
Thank you for your help.